How To Fundraise
The Cook Medical Women’s Mini Marathon is synonymous with charities from all over the Midwest for fundraising. Many participants run, walk or jog to raise much-needed funds for the causes they care about. We’d like to invite YOU to create your own fundraising project and make a difference to one of our incredible charity partners.
How does it work?
1. Click here to visit our official fundraising page on GivenGain. Then click on “Start fundraising” to register your project using your Facebook login details or e-mail address.
2. Choose one of this year’s nominated charities to support – they need your help now more than ever! You can find out more information on each charity below.
3. Personalise your project page. Let your network know why you are fundraising and what it means to you with a few pictures and a personalised project description.
4. Share your fundraising project link with everyone you know to ask for donations!
Start by picking 10 of your closest family members and send them a message explaining what you are doing and why. Next, e-mail your five favourite colleagues. Then reach all of your friends with social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
5. The money you raise is safely and securely transferred directly to your chosen charities bank account.
Need a hand setting up your fundraising project? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.